Monday, February 2, 2015

NO TIME TO WRITE THIS WEEK, BUT A FEW WORDS TO MOM AND DAD

Dad wowow what a game that sounds nuts! ya that O coordinater needs to be fired.   tell hails happy birthday.  And thats so cool Jackie is living with you guys.  Everyone has a special testimony.  I know that.   Love you Dad.  Happy Birthday in 3 days! Hope you have an awesome birthday week! ill let you how my feb 5 goes.. I know itll be something special.  I had such a cool study about the priesthood the past two days and a little about bishops too.  are you of the lineage of aaron?? haha just messing love you dad!
Elder Smith 

Ahh mom your the best! Todo bien aqui.  ummm so ya im kinda just in this cycle of sickness.  its like a 7 day thing.  I have no idea what it is but its always the same and its not the taste of the food i ate and then i throw up agian.  and ya all this is like a 7 or 8 day cycle... its weird but ya.  So rad that you could see my friends always give them my love when you see them.  Tell to keep working hard.  It always pays off.  Also rad about Dallas.  Tell him hes the man and i wish him all the best.  Also so cool with Jackie! tell thats bumb shes a punk but i love her.  haha and tell her to keep speny in line.  I love you mom and dont worry about me eating out i think im going to be fine.  LOVE you 
Your son
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment